Fellow in Training Poster Competition
CV Team Clinician Poster Competition
Resident Poster Award
Fellows, CV Team Clinicians, and Residents are invited to submit research abstracts and challenging cases through September 30.
Accepted FIT and CV Team authors will provide a pdf poster and a ppt with voice-over for the on-demand eAbstract Portal.
Poster winners will be announced on the December session of the conference (date TBA). Prize categories will be announced on October 22.
Five FIT/CV Team submitters will be selected to give an oral presentation of their case/research on the December session of the conference.
Two residents will receive Resident Poster Awards. Their research/cases will be featured on the eAbstract Portal.
- Current fellows in a Michigan cardiology training program – including adult, pediatric, and advanced programs may submit for the FIT Poster Competition.
- Non-physician cardiovascular clinicians (NP, CNS, PA, PharmD, RD, RDCS, etc) may submit for the CV Team Poster Competition.
- Current residents in Internal Medicine in a Michigan-based residency program may submit for a Resident Poster Award.
- One submission per person.
- Submission must be made by the individual who will present the case or research if it is accepted. The presenter/author must be a contributor to the research or have been personally involved in the case.
- Abstracts presented and/or published at prior scientific meetings within the past twelve months (except previous Michigan Chapter conferences) WILL be accepted. Research that has been published as a manuscript WILL NOT be accepted.
Description and Timeline
| September 30
|| Deadline for submissions.
| October 22
Email notifications will be sent to:
- Submitters accepted for FIT and CV Team poster presentation.
- Submitters accepted for oral presentation on the December session of the conference (5 oral presenters will be accepted).
- Winners of the Resident Poster Award (2 awardees)
- Submitters not accepted.
| November 13
Deadline for accepted FIT and CV Team presenters and Resident Awardees to upload:
- PDF of their Poster
- PPT with MP4 voice-over
| November 18
||On demand eAbstract Portal will go live with abstract, poster, and PPT with voice-over for accepted FIT and CV Team presenters and Resident Awardees.
| December (date TBA)
||Oral presentations will be made, winners of the FIT and CV Team Poster Competitions will be announced, and Resident Poster Awardees will be recognized on the final virtual session of Michigan Chapter ACC Annual Meeting.