Accepted abstracts will be available to the public on-demand via an e-Poster Portal October 2021 through March 2022.
Winners will receive a $100 award and will be featured on the MCACC website as a "Poster of the Month".
- One submission per person.
- Submission must be made by the individual who will be showcased as the presenter of the "Poster of the Month" if the submission is selected as a winner.
- The presenter/author must be a contributor to the research or have been personally involved in the case.
- Abstracts presented and/or published at prior scientific meetings within the past twelve months (except previous Michigan Chapter conferences) WILL be accepted. Research that has been published as a manuscript WILL NOT be accepted.
- Abstracts/cases presented (either live or virtually) at an ACC chapter meeting ARE eligible for submission to ACC.22 - see here.
Required Submission Components:
- Abstract/Case - 20 word maximum for title/500 word maximum for abstract. Details here.
- Poster PDF
- Link to an MP4 voice-over PPT presentation. Detailed instructions here.
- Current fellows in a Michigan cardiology training program – including adult, pediatric, and advanced programs.
- Non-physician cardiovascular clinicians in Michigan (NP, CNS, PA, PharmD, RD, RDCS, etc.).
- Current residents in Internal Medicine in a Michigan-based residency program.
| October 15||Deadline for submissions.|
| October 25||Notifications of acceptance for e-Poster portal.|
| October 2021 - March 2022||Accepted abstracts posted on e-Poster portal.|
| November 10 ||FIT, CV Team, and Resident winners announced on chapter conference webinar.|
| 2022||Winners featured as "Poster of the Month" on accmi.org.|